Monday, December 8, 2014

Current Mood: the Polyvore Board



I've been visiting home for the past few weeks, and you can say I'm definitely feeling the "home-y" vibes to no end. Things I have been thinking about: light cashmere, delicate wine, soothing pastels, pretty wine bottles and classic investment pieces that you can wear forever. There's just something magical about waking up, drinking honey tea and going about your day. As 2014 almost turns into 2015, I've been really prioritizing recharging and re-energizing (while of course reading pages of Vogue and drinking moscato on the side). Cheers to happy reading and happy wine-ing!

Also expect some exciting updates and new editions to the blog coming soon!
And as always, thanks for visiting this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fashion blogger based in San Francisco. Fan of street style, clean lines and fresh scents. Deeply visual, forever minimalistic, and lover of shoes. Documenting my fashion + lifestyle journey one post at a time. Thanks for visiting and stay along for the ride!