Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Black on Black












photo credit: JoannaJ

Pants - H&M
Shoes - BCBG
etc - Vintage

Believe it or not, black is my favorite (and often go-to) color. There's something about it that I find so chic, modern, edgy and timeless - Californians, take a cue from the New Yorkers! Polished the look off with a red lipstick and cheeky "lips" earrings from H&M. 

My amazing photographer took these with me at a gorgeous Marina, and the juxtaposition turned out beautifully. 
Theme of the day? Black - every girl's go to color. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fashion blogger based in San Francisco. Fan of street style, clean lines and fresh scents. Deeply visual, forever minimalistic, and lover of shoes. Documenting my fashion + lifestyle journey one post at a time. Thanks for visiting and stay along for the ride!