Tuesday, May 27, 2014

New York, New York





Apologies for the delay in posting! I've been away in New York, adventuring away. It was one of the best weeks I could ever ask for. From Magnolia Bakery to Central Park or just walking at night in the city - it was a great way to experience the city again.

I love this city. The energy, the people, the experiences, the conversations you can strike up with strangers. Not to mention, the fashion, the style, the sophistication and the glamour.

New York is really a city of its' own.  I will never not be a New York girl. 

Never.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fashion blogger based in San Francisco. Fan of street style, clean lines and fresh scents. Deeply visual, forever minimalistic, and lover of shoes. Documenting my fashion + lifestyle journey one post at a time. Thanks for visiting and stay along for the ride!